- CIUHCT encourages and welcomes applications for Doctoral Scholarships under the Foz Côa Foundation and FCT.IP protocol
03 November 2021
Awarding of Research Scholarships for PhD in the area of social studies on the Anthropocene. The deadline is November 26, 2021.
- CIUHCT at CIÊNCIAS Research Day 2021
15 October 2021
CIUHCT was present at the 3rd edition of CIÊNCIAS Research Day.
- CIUHCT at NEI 2021
26 September 2021
CIUHCT marca presença na Noite Europeia dos Investigadores 2021 com actividades do seu projecto RUTTER.
- Lançamento da Colecção Ciência, Tecnologia e Medicina na Construção de Portugal na Aula Magna
08 September 2021
Lançamento da Colecção "Ciência, Tecnologia e Medicina na Construção de Portugal", CIUHCT-Tinta da China com coordenação de Ana Simões e Maria Paula Diogo, terá lugar no dia 16 de Setembro, às 17h, na Aula Magna.
- FCT 2021 Call for Project Grants: CIUHCT is a participating institution on a winning project
29 July 2021
CIUHCT is a participating institution on the project "ROADMAP - Research On Antonio De Holanda Miniatures Artistic Production", a project that includes Henrique Leitão on the team.
- FCT 2021 Call for Project Grants: CIUHCT wins project
29 July 2021
CIUHCT is the host institution of "Einstein, Eddington and the Eclipse. A global history of the total solar eclipse of 1919", a project with Ana Simões as Principal Investigator.
- FCT 2021 Call for Project Grants: CIUHCT wins two exploratory projects
29 July 2021
CIUHCT is the host institution for two exploratory projects, recommended for funding in FCT's Call for Project Grants, "Hi-BicLab" and "HERIT-AGES". The PRs are M. Luísa Sousa and Joana Lia Antunes Ferreira, respectively.
- Coordinators of the collection "Science, Technology and Medicine in the Construction of Portugal" in an interview with Agência Lusa
28 June 2021
Under the general coordination of Ana Simões and Maria Paula Diogo, the four-volume collection will be presented on the 13th of July at the Aula Magna of the University of Lisbon.
- The "Science, Technology and Medicine in the Construction of Portugal" collection is now available
23 June 2021
One of CIUHCT's Flagships, the Science, Technology and Medicine in Construction of Portugal collection, under general coordination of Ana Simões and Maria Paula Diogo, is now available.
- New issue of HoST — Journal of History of Science and Technology (15.1, June 2021) online
21 June 2021
The new issue is dedicated to the theme of “Global Flora: Mastering Exotic Plants (Eighteenth—Nineteenth Centuries)”.