At the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon
Departament of History and Philosophy of Sciences
- Optional courses belonging to the group Cultural, Social and Ethic Training (Formação Cultural Social e Ética)
- Minor in History and Philosophy of Sciences (5 courses, 30 ECTS credits), complementary to a major degree of choice by FCUL students, or integrated in the course curriculum for students of the General Studies degree.
- Master: Master's degree in History and Philosophy of Sciences
- PhD: Doctoral Programme in History and Philosophy of Sciences
At the Faculty of Sciences and Technology of the NOVA University of Lisbon
Department of Applied Sciences
- Bachelor and Master
- Courses of Science, Technology and Society, common to all faculty degrees, integrated in the new curriculum, aimed at reinforcing the non-technical component in the training of scientists and engineers.
- Courses in the fields of History and Philosophy of Science and Technology and Sociology of Innovation, mandatory and/or optional for all degrees.
- PhD: Doctoral Programme in History, Philosophy and Heritage of Science and Technology