- Henrique Leitão eleito sócio honorário da Sociedade Portuguesa de Matemática
02 May 2022
Henrique Leitão, investigador do Departamento de História e Filosofia das Ciências e do Centro Interuniversitário de História das Ciências e da Tecnologia foi eleito sócio honorário da Sociedade Portuguesa de Matemática (SPM), juntamente com Gracinda Gomes, professora do Departamento de Matemática e membro do Centro de Matemática Computacional e Estocástica.
- Luís Ribeiro vence Prémio FCiências.ID 2021
13 April 2022
Tese de Luís Ribeiro vence o Prémio FCiências.ID de 2021, no domínio da História e Filosofia das Ciências.
- Research Scholarship on the Project Hi-BicLab
05 April 2022
The call for a Research Grant (Master) within the scope of the project Hi-BicLab. Laboratório de História para Mobilidades Urbanas Sustentáveis: Políticas cicláveis de Lisboa (EXPL/FER-HFC/0847/2021) is open until May 6th2022.
- Francisco Malta Romeiras with 6th most read article in "Annals of Science"
21 March 2022
The article The Inquisition and the censorship of science in early modern Europe: Introduction, by Francisco Malta Romeiras, is the 6th most read article in Annals of Science.
- David Salomoni was awarded a Berenson Fellowship from Harvard University Center for Italian Renaissance Studies
16 March 2022
David Salomoni was awarded a Berenson Fellowship at the Harvard University Center for Italian Renaissance Studies, ematVilla I Tatti, Florence.
- Nuno Vila-Santa was distinguished with the Almirante Sarmento Rodrigues 2021 Award
16 March 2022
Nuno Vila-Santa recebe Prémio Almirante Sarmento Rodrigues 2021.
- InsSciDE Lisbon Academies'Day and Open Conference on March 22 and 23, 2022
02 March 2022
The project H2020 InSciDE - Inventing a shared science diplomacy for Europe, will have, on March 22nd and 23rd, 2022, days open to the public as part of its closing conference, respectively at the Lisbon Academy of Sciences and at the Rectory of NOVA .
- CIUHCT stands with Ukraine
02 March 2022
The CIUHCT expresses its repudiation of the invasion of Ukraine.
- E3GLOBAL opens call for Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship
02 February 2022
For those who hold a PhD degree preferably in History and Philosophy of Science, received during the three years before the submission date, from a host institution distinct from the Center for the History of Science and Technology (CIUHCT): the E3GLOBAL project, coordinated by CIUHCT researcher Ana Simões, will open one Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship with a duration of 6 months and can be renewed for 24 months. The start of the workload is scheduled for March 2022.
- New issue of "Gardens and Landscapes of Portugal" (Vol. 7, issue 1, 2021) now online
01 February 2022
New issue of Gardens and Landscapes of Portugal (Vol. 7, issue 1, 2021) now online.