- Coordinators of the collection "Science, Technology and Medicine in the Construction of Portugal" in an interview with Agência Lusa
28 June 2021
Under the general coordination of Ana Simões and Maria Paula Diogo, the four-volume collection will be presented on the 13th of July at the Aula Magna of the University of Lisbon.
- The "Science, Technology and Medicine in the Construction of Portugal" collection is now available
23 June 2021
One of CIUHCT's Flagships, the Science, Technology and Medicine in Construction of Portugal collection, under general coordination of Ana Simões and Maria Paula Diogo, is now available.
- New issue of HoST — Journal of History of Science and Technology (15.1, June 2021) online
21 June 2021
The new issue is dedicated to the theme of “Global Flora: Mastering Exotic Plants (Eighteenth—Nineteenth Centuries)”.
- Lessons from Science Teachers Available Online
08 June 2021
Ana Simões (CIUHCT) and Ana Nunes (BioISI) present the Lessons from Science Teachers project, a digital repository of courses and notes from former of the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon.
- Anthropocene Forum 2021 kicks off June 15
07 June 2021
The Anthropocene Forum 2021, which runs from 15 to 17 June, will discuss the need for an inclusive EU agenda to address the challenges arising from a rapidly changing planet, promoting critical knowledge, sustainable innovation and a new educational paradigm.
- AQUA participates in CE3c's Agroecological Caravan at Rádio Movimento
04 June 2021
- Jorge Nuno Silva participated in the RTP 2 program Visita Guiada
25 May 2021
Jorge Nuno Silva participates in the program "Visita Guiada", in an episode about Social Games and the Santa Casa da Misericórdia of Lisbon.
- Cristina Luís talks about Citizen Science in Antena 3's podcast
25 May 2021
Episode on Citizen Science from the podcast "But This Has Nothing To Do", with Cristina Luís.
- Return of cE3c Advanced Courses in partnership with CIUHCT
21 May 2021
The Advanced Courses of cE3c in partnership with CIUHCT are back, with Cristina Luís as one of those responsible for the courses "Production of Science Communication Activities" and "Strategies for citizen engagement in science communication".
- CIUHCT researchers participate in Expert's Report on European Humanities
07 May 2021
Researchers Ana Simões and Maria Paula Diogo contribute text to the Expert’s Report on European Humanities, the basis of the most recent European Branch of the World Humanities Report.