CIUHCT's Strategic Project, 2015-2020
Department of History and Philosophy of Sciences, FCUL
- History of Technology (20th Century);
- History of Computing;
- Digital Humanities;
- History of Cycling Mobility.
- "The Computer was the Solution, what was the Problem? Computing in Portugal in the 1980's". PhD Project in History, Philosophy and Heritage of Science and Technology, NOVA School of Science and Technology, NOVA University of Lisbon. Supervised by Maria Paula Diogo. Scholarship funded by Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (2019-2023; upcoming).
As research fellow
- CIUHCT's Strategic Project, Funded by Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (UID/HIS/00286/2013), 2015-2019. Supervised by Ana Simões.
- "Reshaping Africa: Portuguese engineering and territory management in the colonies of Angola and Mozambique (1870-1974)". Supervised by Maria Paula Diogo. Funded by Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (PTDC/HIS-HCT/118359/2010), 2013-2015.
- "Cycling Cities: Lisbon", forthcoming book for the Cycling Cities: Your City Next collection, published by the Foundation for the History of Technology/Technical University of Eindhoven. With M. Luísa Sousa (team leader), David Vale, and Bernardo Pereira. 2018-2021
- Visions of Lisbon — Science, technology and medicine (STM) and the making of a techno-scientific capital (1870-1940). Project funded by Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (PTDC/IVC-HFC/3122/2014). 2017-2019
- "A Outra Margem da NOVA: a FCT no Campus de Caparica" [The Other Side of NOVA: The Faculty of Sciences and Technology in the Caparica Campus]. Co-author, with Maria Paula Diogo, Ana Carneiro, Isabel Amaral, Paula Urze, André Pereira, and Ivo Louro. NOVA.FCT Editorial, Almada, 2017.
Scientific societies and other institutions
- Member, Society for the History of Technology (SHOT).
- Member, Tensions of Europe network.