CIUHCT's Strategic Project, 2015-2020
Department of History and Philosophy of Sciences, FCUL
- History of Technology in Portugal (20th Century);
- History of Cycling Mobility;
- History of Computing;
- Digital Humanities.
- Dictionary of biographies of Portuguese scientists, engineers of physicians or STM scholars working in Portugal
- Bibliography of the History of STM in Portugal listing publications on the history of STM in Portugal, covering the period from 2005 to 2015
- Edited volume(s) of History of STM in Portugal
- Publication of HoST international e-journal on a regular basis, securing its inclusion in a reputed database
- "Cycling Cities: Lisbon", forthcoming book for the Cycling Cities: Your City Next collection, published by the Foundation for the History of Technology/Technical University of Eindhoven. With M. Luísa Sousa, David Vale, and Bernardo Pereira. 2018-2020
- Visions of Lisbon — Science, technology and medicine (STM) and the making of a techno-scientific capital (1870-1940). Funded by Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (PTDC/IVC-HFC/3122/2014). 2017-2019
- "A Outra Margem da NOVA: a FCT no Campus de Caparica". Co-author, with Maria Paula Diogo, Ana Carneiro, Isabel Amaral, Paula Urze, André Pereira, and Ivo Louro. NOVA.FCT Editorial, Almada, 2017.
- Management of CIUHCT's website, newsletter, and social media accounts.
- Supporting the organization of conferences, congresses, and other events