Department of History and Philosophy of Sciences, FCUL
- History of Medicine (19th-20th Centuries);
- History of Medicine in Portugal (19th-20th Centuries);
- Material and Visual Culture of Medicine;
- History of Sciences (19th-20th Centuries);
- History of the Popularisation of Sciences.
- "Repensando o nacionalismo: a influência dos EUA nas campanhas contra o cancro do Instituto Português de Oncologia durante o período de consolidação do Estado Novo" [Rethinking nationalism: the influence of the USA in the campaigns against cancer of the Portuguese Institute of Oncology during the period of consolidation of the Estado Novo], Project of PhD Dissertation in History and Philosophy of Sciences, University of Lisbon, supervised by Ana Simões; PhD grant funded by FCT (UI/BD/150759/2020), 2020-2024.