Department of History and Philosophy of Sciences, FCUL
- Development of methods for water purification;
- Studies of history of water scarcity, management and its social impacts;
- Effects of forest harvesting on soil fertility and forest productivity;
- Forest carbon dynamics
- "Footprints of Water crisis: a comparative analysis of four case-studies in Pakistan, Iberian Peninsula, Morocco and Brazil". Project for PhD dissertation in History and Philosophy of Sciences, Department of History and Philosophy of Sciences, Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon. Supervisor: Ana Duarte Rodrigues, 2016-2019.
- “Removal of organic pollutants and heavy metals from aqueous samples using various kinds of biomasses as sorbents”, Institute of Chemical Sciences, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan. Since 2013.
Scientific Societies and other Institutions
- SPEAK! - Social Political & Environmental Association For Killiwal