The Hi-Phi International Conference aims at fostering the debate between the History of Science and the Philosophy of Science communities by integrating not only independent studies of both disciplines, but also those that stand at the interface of History and Philosophy of Science.
The conference committee warmly invites researchers working at the interface between history and philosophy of science or from one of the fields but aiming at establishing bridges with the other, to submit proposals for 20-minute talks.
Areas of research include, but are not limited to:
– History and Philosophy of Life Sciences
– History and Philosophy of Environment
– History and Philosophy of Logic and Mathematics
– History and Philosophy of Physics
– History and Philosophy of Technology
– Science and Art
– Science and Ethics.
Submissions should be sent to the following email address: HiPhiConference@fc.ul.pt
Submissions should include:
– Name, affiliation, e-mail address of the author(s)
– An abstract of 300 words
– Bibliographic references
– Scientific area of the paper
– Author(s)’s biographical note of 150 words.
February 28, 2022
Conference language: English