Medea Chart project
Department of History and Philosophy of Sciences, FCUL
- History of Science in Portugal (15th-18th century);
- History of the Exact Sciences from Antiquity to the Present;
- History of Nautical Science;
- History of Cartography;
- Nautical Rutters;
- The relation between Artisan and Academician in the birth of Western Science;
- Philosophy of Science;
- ERC Project Medea-Chart | The Medieval and Early Modern Nautical Chart: Birth, Evolution and Use (2017-2022)
- Pós-doc in Mathematical Fluid Mechanics, CAMGSD, IST (2010-2016)
- Ph.D. Thesis: Hamiltonian and other methods in Black Hole Entropy, CENTRA, IST (2008)
- Gonçalo Dias and Henrique Leitão, "Jacob de Castro Sarmento e a Introdução do Newtonianismo em Portugal", in preparation.
- F. S. Cal, G. A. S. Dias, S. A. Nazarov, and J. H. Videman, “Linearized theory for surface and interfacial waves interacting with freely floating bodies in a two-layer fuid”, Z. Angew. Math. Phys (2015) 66(2), 417-432; doi:10.1007/s00033-014-0423-8.
- G. A. S. Dias e J. P. S. Lemos, “Thin-shell wormholes in d-dimensional general relativity: Solutions, properties, and stability”, Phys. Rev. D 82, 084023 (2010); arXiv:1008.3376.