Department of History and Philosophy of Sciences, FCUL
- National identity and science;
- Visual and material culture of science;
- History of astronomy.
- “Instrumento científico e símbolo nacional: a esfera armilar em Portugal (1495-1926)”. Project for PhD dissertation in History and Philosophy of Sciences, University of Lisbon. Supervisors: Henrique Leitão and Antonio Sánchez, 2017-2021.
- “Visions of Lisbon. Science, technology and medicine (STM) and the making of a techno-scientific capital (1870-1940)”, (PTDC/IVC-HFC/3122/2014, FCT, Portugal), 2016-2018.
- Carlos Godinho, “A esfera armilar de D. Manuel I: visão celestial e providência astral”. Master's thesis in History and Philosophy of Sciences, University of Lisbon, 2016).