Department of History and Philosophy of Sciences, FCUL
- History of Medicine (19th-20th Centuries);
- History of Medicine in Portugal (19th-20th Centuries);
- Material and Visual Culture of Medicine;
- History of Sciences (19th-20th Centuries);
- History of the Popularisation of Sciences.
- "Repensando o nacionalismo: a propaganda anti-cancro do Instituto Português de Oncologia nas décadas de 30 e 40 do século XX" [Rethinking nationalism: the anti-cancer propaganda of the Portuguese Institute of Oncology in the 1930s and 1940s], Project of PhD Dissertation in History and Philosophy of Sciences, University of Lisbon, supervised by Ana Simões (2019-2023; under submission)